Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring/Summer Shopping | Jabong.com mini haul

Jabong.com shopping experience, clothing haul from Jabong.com

All the stores are stocked up with the SS16 collections of various brands, prints, pastels and bright colours dominating this season once again!A couple of weeks back I was browsing through Jabong, undoubtedly my favourite online shopping store and as soon as I spotted these things, I couldn't help adding them to my cart. And in less than a week, they were at my doorstep. I have these for more than two weeks now & I think I should have done this post way before but finally, it's here & I'm really excited to show you what all I bought from there. It's just a mini haul, nothing too fancy but I hope you will enjoy it!

What I shopped:

Floral printed blouse- Lara Karen(Already worn HERE)
Sheer blue blouse- Lara Karen
White top- Miss Bennett London
Denim Jeans- Dorothy Perkins

I can't wait to style them all they look super cute & comfortable!! 

Spring/Summer Shopping from Jabong.com , Online shopping India

Spring/Summer Shopping from Jabong.com , Online shopping India








What all have you shopped for SS16?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig