Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

This Women’s Day, it’s All About You


Hey everyone,

I wasn't able to blog on Monday due to some connection problems. All resolved now, I'm back with a Women's Day special post. First of all, a very happy Women's Day to all the beauties reading this. 

Women have a come a long way but there's so much more to be done, so much that needs to be changed. Talking about fashion, the society plays a major role in the way we dress.  In my opinion, dressing is all about comfort. I love wearing what suits my personality, my style & to some extent what my family & the people around me expect to see me in. I love following the latest fashion if I find myself comfortable in doing so. What about you?

"Women are expected to abide by certain norms of society, be it in their professional or personal lives. We explore the sentiments of everyday women and their style mantra, whether to conform or break the rules. Share your views and join the conversation using #AllAboutYourStyle. 
This Women’s Week, it’s All About You!"




I really like this video by All About You by Deepika Padukone- a clothing brand that celebrates Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone's stunning style!

Connect with them- Facebook | Twitter | Instagram and join the conversation!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig