Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Blue sweater with Leather pants-OOTD


Hello everyone,

It's OUTFIT Monday! I had so many other things to do that I was unable to post any OOTDs for so many days. But, if you are in touch with me on Twitter or Instagram you must be aware of the fact that I shot for this look a couple of days back. 

It was a cold but lovely day with clear blue skies and I took full advantage of it. Here I have styled this prussian blue knitted sweater from with skinny faux leather pants.
I went according to the "looser tops love a tighter pant" formula and as expected it came out really well. This sweater is more suited for fall, for winters you will have to put on a jacket or a coat. The bright sun allowed me to stay comfortable enough in this sweater alone, for a while. I would recommend you to shop from wholesalebuying if you are on a lookout for inexpensive, trendy & good quality clothing. I have a few more stuff from there to show you so stay tuned.

Oh btw, that's my new bag from Stalkbuylove! Isn't it lovely? It's something like the instagram logo which is also like a camera. I really like the metallic shade & how cute and handy it is. The bags collection at SBL never fails to impress!

Hope you like this outfit! 












I'm wearing:

Sweater- HERE
Pants- Caribbean Queen
Bag-Stalkbuylove
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig