Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, March 9, 2015

Nautical Burgundy- OOTD


Nautical

Burgundy tops my list, along with black and grey, when it comes to winter shades. It's such a beautiful, bright colour with a touch of goth in it- you know the kind of effect you associate with winters!
I've posted a  number of looks with touches of burgundy here and there, but this time I wanted to go for an "almost-all" one shade look; so here it is! Thanks to this wonderful blazer from Stalk Buy Love which I was able to combine with a stripe dress that gives a nautical dash. The blazer is a fabulous addition to my closet because such a piece can be used to create a number of looks in all seasons. So, that makes me wonder how to wear it next....


A pair of burgundy tights and a hat added the final touch to this outfit! 
P.S- Spring is almost here!  

Nautical

Nautical

Nautical

Nautical


Nautical

Nautical

Nautical


Nautical

Nautical



Nautical

Nautical

Nautical

Nautical

I'm wearing

Blazer - StalkBuyLove
Dress - Old
Bag - Chicnova
Heels - Amiclubwear
Rings- Born Pretty

On my lips- Illamasqua Glamore lipstick in Cherub

Hope you liked this outfit! Is your closet also overloaded with burgundy or marsala? 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig