Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

'Tis the season!


I'm so much into trench coats this year! I guess, this 'season' would be the correct phrase to use now...ok let's confess it- It's an yearly problem that I face, and it will take some time for me to fully realize that it's not 2014 anymore! haha..

Getting back to the outfit, it once again features some fabulous pieces from the Max Fashion AW collection. As mentioned in the first line, I'm really loving these semi-formal, stylish trench coats these days. And the best part is that till now we have had some beautiful sunny days (at least we had a few before the weekend mist and rains) which permit us to step out in trench coats letting the heavy parkas and coats to rest for a while in the closet, because you never know when the winter rains and hails strike! When I saw this coral trench at Max Fashion, it was nothing but love at first sight! It's warm, comfortable and adds a lovely coral splash to your winter closet!

I paired it with these printed bottoms, from Max fashion itself because they go along so well with the plain trench. It's very similar to the denim pairs with an incredible addition of floral prints!

I added a pair of black booties and bag to complete this look!

Hope you like it!
















I'm wearing:

Trench- Max Fashion
Jeans- Max Fashion
Shades- Max Fashion
Booties- Milanoo
Bag- OASAP

Visit the Max Fashion outlet at the Pacific Mall, Dehradun

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig