Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, January 26, 2015

Shoulder bag, Burgundy knits



It's freezing here and I'm sure it's even worse in other parts of the world! But then there something really great about winters, the Fashion!

My today's outfit features one of my favourite pieces from Stalk Buy Love! It's a vintage shoulder bag with a scaly reptile pattern that gives it a sort of woody appearance. t has a flap closure with metallic fittings. These days I'm so much into these kinds of bags, so it's a fabulous addition to my collection!

Coming back to the outfit, I wore a burgundy knitted sweater "dress" as it's supposed to be but with ripped denims and charcoal grey woollen scarf. It's a great look to put on for a day out in this cold weather, you can always layer it with a coat or jacket!


















I'm wearing:

Sweater- Tideshe(old)
Jeans- Tally Weijl
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig