Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Green coat, red lips- OOTD



Winters are incomplete without a classy forest green coat and red lips. Keeping in mind this very fact I decided to put on this look by pairing this gorgeous coat over a vintage plaid dress!

The coat is from Minitake, an online fashion store which I introduced you all to in this post last month. Forest Green shade has always been one of my favourites when it comes to clothes. There is something very classy and sophisticated about this colour which makes it so special and what's more, it looks perfect in winters! 
The dress is from the AW'13 collection of Fever London and honestly speaking it's an absolute favourite piece in my closet!

Red is my most beloved shade when it comes to lipsticks, so I couldn't really reach out for any other shade while getting ready for this shoot! And then a red bag found it's way in this outfit to accompany the red lips!

Hope you like this look as much as I do! 

















I'm wearing:

Coat- Minitake
Dress- Fever (AW'13)
Earrings- Ziveg
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig