Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 25, 2014

Dress & Denim!




I would like to present before you another of my "denim" looks, although this time the focus of the look is this gorgeous wine red dress from 6ks.com. I had chosen two dresses from there, the denim one and the other is this. The first thing that was so eye catching about this dress  is the gorgeous colour. The other thing would be the style & shape, very feminine & elegant! I paired this dress with a blue denim jacket which I feel, compliments the colour really well! 

Hope you like this look too!























I'm wearing:

Dress- 6ks.com
Jacket- Lee Cooper
Necklace- Zovi
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Bag- SBL
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig