Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, May 10, 2013

New in: Gorgeous Shoetek heels from 2dayslook


I know almost every second of my fellow fashion bloggers own such pair of heels....usually the signature heels of Zara! Recently, I had the pleasure of being send these gorgeous killer heels from 2dayslook. They have an amazing collection of selected branded clothing, accessories & shoes! Convenient & fast service is offered with free shipping worldwide...so I would definitely recommend you to shop from there.


Frankly speaking, initially I couldn't decide between this pair & these black studded heels, but finally, it was just that this one was irresistible!





These beauties belong to a fabulous Turkish brand ShoeTek. I decided to visit their website to have a look at some other pairs they have & I was actually stunned to see their collection!! Killer heels, they have...and one thing I can say for sure is that the quality is no less than that of any other eminent brand. The combination of black & white make these shoes all more versatile.These heels are an obsession these days & you'll witness them in a number of my upcoming looks!

Don't forget to visit 2dayslook & check out their beautiful collection of clothing, shoes,bags etc.


P.S.:
ROMWE 48 hours sale

$4.99 for each jewelry & FREE SHIPPING

Prepare for summer holiday



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig