Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Comfy & Casual! (OOTD)


Comfortable tops & denims is something I love to wear! Today's outfit features a stylish, comfy top from wholesale-orders.com. Although, unlike the one shown on their site, it's short-sleeved, yet I love the neck style & the overall look it gives! Secondly, I got this identical dupe of the very famous Celine bag from wholesale-orders! And surprisingly, it's of a good quality material, which makes it really worth buying, if you can't get your hands upon the Celine version. The color combo goes well with most of the outfits so I'm really pleased with my pick!
























Top- wholesale-orders.com
Jeans- Zovi
Bag- wholesale-orders.com




SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig