Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 4, 2013

Black & Oxblood OOTD


Hey everyone,

Today's outfit is a combination of the most beloved shades for winter: black & oxblood!
I got this amazing trench from Fever Designs, a fabulous English brand having such gorgeous collections of dresses, coats, skirts etc. I'd already introduced Fever to you all in one of my previous posts!

This trench, although it says is autuminal, but surprisingly, it's quite warm. I really love the camel lining all over which makes the details so noticeable! The front & back side, both are just perfect, something that you would imagine a perfect trench to be! Fever surely has the best quality products & you can shop from their website or from their stores in London. I really wish Fever was available in India!

I paired it up with my most loved wine red jeans from udobuy.com!!  Udobuy is another fabulous website with high quality clothing. This jeans is from a brand called Vancl. The material is so light weight & it gives an amazing look! You can get various shades in this red, green, orange etc. I highly recommend you to shop from Udobuy because I received my stuff very quickly & it was very safely packed!

 


















I'm wearing: Trench- Fever, Jeans- Udobuy, Clutch- Youshine, Booties- AhaI



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig