Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, November 9, 2012

Little Blue Dress










I'm wearing: Dress- MixMoss, leggings- Madame, Accessories- Accessorize, Wedges- wd.com

Hey everyone :) I'm back with another outfit & this time it's a beautiful little blue dress from mixmoss.com! I've always loved such cute & chic dresses!

I've already introduced you all to Mixmoss.com before- HERE
 I had a great experience with the first item & now I'm again impressed with this dress!

It is a two piece lapel dress which includes a black tee along with this lapel dress. The dress is available in three colors- Blue, Rose & Khaki
 The material is quite soft & comfortable. The fitting, color, style everything is just perfect!!! Wanna flaunt a cute look, this is the dress for you!!! Pair it up with cute accessories & you'll get a lovely & chic appearance!!

The dress is very comfortable too & I love it's graceful & pretty look!

 
Details:
SIZE
Free
COLOR
Blue/Khaki(OOS)/Rose 
DETAIL SIZE
OF THIS DESIGN
Length
85cm
Bust
82-94cm
Shoulder
37cm
Waist
64-75cm
Fabric- Cotton/Polyster


You can buy it- HERE & this dress costs only $16.84 ! Enjoy shopping at Mixmoss as they have an amazing collection of clothes!

Hope you liked my OOTD :)



Don't forget to enter my giveaway- Autumn Fashion giveaway
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig