Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bourjois Pot blush- review, swatches



Lovely pastel colors always look pretty on cheeks because they give a natural flash effect in sunlight and in artificial light too. These natural pastel colors blushes appeal to me a lot and I always wish to collect every new pastel shades in my blush collection. 
Bourjois has many pretty pastel colors in their blush range. I bought this blush just after seeing the shade. Today I'm here with this lovely color blush.





There are 15 lovely shades avilable in India and I think these are quite enough to choose for one's choice.

I chose Lune d'or 35 which is my favorite among all. 

It’s a shimmery,pearly light rosy pastel peach color with tiny gold reflects. When applied alone it is very sheer, and can be used lightly as a highlight color. The color can be built up to a more light peachy/gold color on the cheek which look very beautiful! You can also apply this wet which gives you a more deep peachy color. I really love this shade.


This blush is so pretty, and the packaging is very different from others, I think it’s very appealing. The blush opens up and there is a small concave brush that you can use with a little instructional sheet inside. The blush itself is rounded and upraised like most mineral blushes and eyeshadow. There’s also a little mirror that is pretty fine, and the color of the packaging matches with the color of the product inside.

 



The texture of this blush is extremely smooth and silky. It slides on my cheeks like a wonder. 

.  I have heard some bloggers criticize to harden the blush after sometime but it’s not a big issue, the blush can be used easily after rubbing with a clean spoon, the powder will work same as now. But still I think in some way the criticism about the texture is right. 
I don’t have any problem with the pigmentation at all in fact I’ll say that it’s great, the shade you can see is very light with golden shimmers but still you can notice its actual color in just one or two swipe.

The application with its lovely small brush is really enjoyable. The bristles are so soft and of high quality and I think the brush is a big plus point of this blush. 


I really love its effect on my cheeks; it gives a peachy golden reflection on my face naturally. The shimmers are not overly visible but give a natural flash to the skin. The golden peachy reflection gives a healthy radiance to your face.


The blush has a nice lasting power about for 4/5 hours easily, after fading it shows up in a pretty way with a slightly golden sheen. 


It's a little more peachy in actual
The actual shade


Finally, I’m very happy to get this cute blush. I love everything from packaging to quality, no doubt it’s slightly costly but I think it's worth the cost. I’ll recommend to all my readers to try out this blush if you like pastel colors on your face with lovely shimmers.

Bourjios Lune d'or 35 Blush {INR. 575} is available at all shopping malls and beauty stores. You can buy this blush on many shopping websites too.

So what do you think?

Love it
Or not?

Do share your opinion with me <3 font="font">
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig