Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Accessories for Halloween- My picks!!



Halloween is on it's way & I'm sure we all love wearing strange & eerie accessories in halloween!! In fact owl necklaces, skull rings etc are so much in fashion these days..isn't it?

 I was browsing through clothingloves.com when I came across some eye catching neck pieces, rings etc. Take a look at some of these:
Both are lovely <3 br="br">



Beautiful!!



Skull ring!

Love this, reminds me of Snow white!
A single ear clip
I would highly recommend you to buy some of these beautiful & outstanding pieces for Halloween, you're gonna surprise your friends!!!

Check out more- HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig