Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Eid outfit



Hi all,
Firstly, very sorry for not posting regularly these days. . My health was not in good condition due to Doon valley weather. It rains like hell here, everyday incessantly!I didn't want to post Eid look due to my health but they are my readers who have insisted me to post my Eid outfit and makeup. I chose a white Lucknowi chicken outfit at that occasion which looks simple but very very comfortable and beautiful. I love Lucknowi chicken especially white dresses. I applied red lip color with it for giving some brightness with the white dress. Early afternoon the weather was finally clear so I clicked a few pics :)
Hope you like it. 
Happy Eid to all of you once again. 

 


The details of the outfit:

 

Hope you liked it!!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig