Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 6, 2012

A glamorous makeup using Ellis Faas Winter set (requested)


Hi Beautiful ladies,
I have been getting many many mails from my readers for a makeup look using famous Ellis Faas Winter Set since I had reviewed the set in winter during Muharram, I couldn't create a look that time but recently I did it for my lovely readers. It's a party makeup especially for night occasion and hope my readers will be satisfied with this post.
Hope you all like it.

 


Eyes
 Lips

The complete makeup

 

Products I used here
FACE

Ellis Faas skin Vail foundation
Ellis Faas concealer
Revlon PhotoReady powder
Cheek

Ellis Faas Blush S304
Eyes

Ellis Faas E209 (from winter set)as a base all over the lids
E103 as liner(from W. set)
Sleek Makeup Lashout mascara
Revlon eyelashes
 Lips

 L201 from winter set



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig