Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 14, 2012

NYX Thalia- My all time favorite!

I have used many NYX cosmetics products and found them always of great quality at such affordable prices. Their round lipsticks are loved by almost everyone & today I'm here with another lip smacking gorgeous shade of NYX Round Lipsticks.



NYX Round Lipstick- Thalia

A muddy pink shade lipstick which is a favorite of many people!

What NYX says...

NYX Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all-year round. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping 144 shades.

Weight 

4 g

Price

Rs 400

Ingredients



Shades

Most of us know about the vast variety of shades available in NYX Round lipsticks. I'm reviewing the very well known & beloved shade Thalia! A beautiful pinkish brown shade which comes in the nude category, it looks gorgeous! I apply this on several outfits & it gives a perfect look!

In the mirror of my own experience



I have used many products of NYX and always loved their products. In their lipstick ranges they have countless shades option for their customers which is really nice. This time I got my favorite shade lipstick Thalia from their round lipstick range.

Packaging

I don't think I need to write much about the packaging but however, it can be described as a round shiny black case with the shade name written on the top & has a transparent bottom through which you can see the shade without opening the cap.





Texture

It has a really soft texture & it's pretty moisturizing too! It feels creamy when applied! Moreover it is completely matte.


Pigmentation

This lipstick is highly pigmented & very opaque too. Just 2 swipes & you get the perfect color on your lips!It doesn't settle on fine lines and gives a soft supple effect to the lips. 

Effect

This is my most favorite shade, I love this dirty muddy pink shade which looks lovely on my lips. In my opinion it will go with every skin tones and will look perfect in every season. The shade goes along perfectly with western outfits but will suit with Indian outfits too. The effect which you get after applying this lipstick is amazing, soft, smooth and plumpy lips WOW!!


Lasting power

The only problem in this product is the lasting power which is not too bad but I had expected it to be more. It lasts for about 3-4 hours on my lips. But even after fading, it usually doesn't settle on fine lines and gives a very pretty light muddy pink shade to my lips.

Good points


The packaging is very descent !
  Lot of different shades available!
amazing shade.
Very pigmented, only 1-2 swipes are enough to get the right shade!
Very soft and moisturizing texture.
Doesn't settle into fine lines.
The product is definitely worth the price!

Bad points

The lasting power is not very impressive.
It can melt very easily in hot weather so one should always careful while storing it.

Finally...

It's one of my favorite lipstick shade, I can wear it on any occasion without hesitation. I'll want to apply it again and again with my black outfits. The shade is neither too light nor dark so can be used with so many dresses. The texture is very soft so no need to apply a lip balm underneath. The only caution you should take is to secure this lip color in your refrigerator for saving it from melting especially in hot summers. Overall it's an impressive product and worth buying.  

Rating

4.8/5

Recommendation

I'll recommend this lipstick to my friends and readers especially who have fair and medium skin tones.

Availability

Available in many online shops and stores very easily.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig