Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My interview with Imran Khan

I was invited for the Imran Khan collection launch by Denizen India. Unfortunately due to some family function, I wasn't able to go to Mumbai for this launch. 
Nevertheless, I had a few questions for Imran Khan which he has answered very truthfully, & I wanted to share this short interview with all my readers!



Me- Do you believe in brands??
Imran Khan- I’ve never been a brand person; I have no loyalty to any particular one. I pick up things purely based on what they look like. Of course, things that I see and people that I meet influence me.

Me-Which is your dream role? 
Imran- I really don't have any such dream role because I feel the roles or characters are created by the actor. 

Me-Describe yourself in just 1 word  
Imran– I guess you could say I am inquisitive. I love increasing my knowledge on interesting facts. So much so that my friends call me Wikipedia, because I know a lot of things and when my friends need to know about something they ask me. And then I say, ‘Did you know…?” which is a catchphrase of sorts for me. So we put that on a t-shirt in the Imran Khan Collection.



Finally I would say that Denizen-Imran Khan collection is a great hit & the things are really good!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig