Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My favorite pair of shades!

Hi everyone

It has become quite hot here.I don't know but I think due to this warm weather I'm having a headache today so couldn't manage writing some detailed review today. For a change a quick post about one of my favorite sun glasses from Fastrack. It's my favorite pair of shades. You'll see me in many photographs in these sun glasses. So take a look!!


 
 
Very comfortable and protects my eyes from harmful effect of the sun. besides that, it's very light weight too.

And it's wearing my favorite sun glasses
 these pics are from one of my previous outfit as I was in no mood to take fresh pics right now.
You can check out more pics of this outfit- HERE

Although i own a few more pairs of sunglasses but truly speaking I love this one the most!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig