Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Double Breasted Coat from Sheinside.com(I know it's not winters :p)

Today I'm reviewing a warm coat which is of course for cold and chill weather. I bought it at the end of winters when my city was still cold but the coat arrived a bit late when the spring had started.I wanted to review it soon but due to some reason, I couldn't do that and now, I know that it's quite weird to write about a warm coat during the summers but I hope my readers will ignore this and enjoy this post by imagining  that they are at a hill station. Ha ha!


A few words about the Sheinside

Sheinside.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in Shanghai,Sheinside offers the lastest street style dresses,coats,boots&more.
Led by a team of highly dedicated and motivated group of individuals we are firmly focused on our customer's needs. We hope that with continuous developments and innovation we will continue to expand and bring our unique experience to shoppers throughout the world.
I wanted a coat which can be comfortable & warm enough for the extremely cold weather, I was searching many websites for it and then I saw this beautiful coat on Sheinside, believe me, I had fallen in love with it just at my first look. After searching and comparing with other coats I found it's not much costly and decided to order at once.

Website Service

They have a huge collection of fashionable clothing for every season, occasions and every age groups. When you check it, you feel yourself that how fashion speaks itself here, everything just according to your choice, trends and imagination. It's really a high class fashion world.
Shopping here is so easy and enjoyable, choose your favorite things, order and done!! You get your shopping confirmation mail next moment. The only problem which I faced was the long period of time taking the shipping. I got my thing after about 20 to 25 days but I think, you may get yours sooner too.

Size

Available 

S,M,L

My size

Medium

Shoulder(cm) :S:36,M:38,L:39 

Bust(cm) :S:84,M:88,L:92 

Sleeve Length(cm) :S:60,M:60,L:60  

 

 Price 

$67.00

The color

Navy

Fabric

Cashmere Blends 

Collar

O Neck

Placket 

Double Breasted

Length

Long(but not very, upper thighs)

In the mirror of my own experience

As I have written above that I became crazy about its style and look just after my first sight. The design, the color, the cut, the stitch everything like a dream. Honestly speaking I ordered it just for its chic and elegant design. Unfortunately it arrived quite late but I love their customer service who always had been in contact. When the package came to my place, I was extremely happy to see my coat which was kept inside very safely and neatly.  They sent me some extra buttons in a packet and an inch tape too!

Fabric

 It's made with a woolen cashmere blend fabric which feels soft and smooth like velvet, believe me I didn't expect such softness from a warm fabric. Trust me, if you forget about its style and design for a while the it's the fabric which will attract you badly, you can get an idea about its cost only after touching the cloth.

Design

That was its beautiful style which made me crazy. It looks elegant and chic from every angle. After wearing with my black jeans, it looked exclusive and beautiful. I really love it.

Comfort and fitting 

I know you can't feel about the comfort after reading it because you are not facing the  shivering weather right now but trust me, it's so warm and comfortable for winters. No cold wind can pass through from it because you are covered from neck to down the waist and feel completely softness warmth. The silk fabric underneath the blazer is so soft and warm like a dream.I love its fitting and it's just perfect for me.

Good points

  Very exclusive and stylish design.

The fabric both outer and inner is very fine.

Love the fitting.

Gives complete warmth and comfort. No need to care of the winters after wearing it.

Gives an elegance to your look.  

Bad points

Nothing bad in this!! I just wish I would have received this earlier in winters only.

Finally....

I'm really very very impressed with this website and my shopping experience. I love it's elegant style and look. It's not just beautiful in look wise but very comfortable too. After wearing it I can face the chilly weather without any fear. The fabric of this blazer is incredible. I'm very happy with it and it'll be the most favorite coat for me in winters.

Rating

4.8/5

Recommendation

Of course yes, I'll highly recommend it to my readers and friends to shop your favorite dress from Sheinside.com.

Availability

You just  need to order it from here.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig