Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Craftsvilla.com(Website review) & an outfit in saree


If you're a regular reader of COB then you would be aware of my craze about online shopping these days and that's because online shopping has made my life very easy. Shopping has been always exciting for me but gradually the business and work burden has made it so difficult to get some time for going out to the market. So it's really easy to search out some websites and check the products and the order them.  I have noticed that there are so many ladies and girls like me who love to shop online and they always request me to introduce good online websites for shopping after my own experience. I'm glad that my reviews give them some help to choose one of them for purchasing. Today I want to introduce one another website Craftsvilla which is of course not new, but it's my first experience with it so I'm going to share my experience with this lovely website. I hope you'll enjoy it!





A few words about Crafsvilla.com


Craftsvilla.com is a marketplace to "Discover Unique Indian Products" including Handmade, Vintage, Ethnic, Organic and Natural products from India.
India is a beautiful assortment of diversity reflected in our Clothing, Food, Lifestyle, Language, Music, Books etc. This diversity is so rich and diverse that an attempt to capture it on a single platform was never made. Craftsvilla.com is that sincere attempt by bunch of young insane guys and gals who think this is possible now with the Internet.
Craftsvilla.com uses a marketplace model to capture the regional variations of India. We connect local artisans & designers directly to global customers and thereby increase their livelihood, remove middlemen, help them create/promote their brand and thereby preserve our culture, traditions and values. We believe this journey will not only help artisans of India but also help customers discover and buy products which they otherwise are not able to do today.
As they say starting Craftsvilla.com was fate, reaching out to artisans was a choice, but falling in love with the idea of India was beyond our control. Lets relive that old India together again.
Craftsvilla.com is funded by US based Investors: Nexus Venture Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Craftsvilla.com has also been hailed in the various media including Times of India, Hindu, Economic Times, WSJ etc as the "Hottest Young Company in Handicrafts in India" which is bringing positive change in the livelihood of base level artisans and designers.

A few screenshots of what all is available on Craftsvilla!





In the mirror of my own experience


I was surprised when i browsed through this website because I never expected such big collection of different products on any Indian website. They so big varieties of products that you need a whole day to check out everything here. I was searching some hand made jewelry from here but when I saw their clothing collection, I was really amazed. They have clothes of every range, from low to high price and of all types of designs. I love their their jewelries, kurties, T-shirts and sarees. After searching for hours, at last I decided to purchase a saree because I fell in love with this saree just after seeing. It's simple but pretty, though I rarely wear saree in usual life but this beautiful saree insisted me to purchase it. I placed my order for this saree and I instantly received my confirmation mail for the order. But I didn't find any mail of 'order dispatched' or any tracking number but I was surprised to see  my courier the very next day, . The saree was in perfect condition securely put in a packet. When I opened the package, I was really glad to see the fabric and quality of the saree. I realized that the quality of the saree is fabulous to see its cost. I love it.


details:





Good points

The only site which I have come across that has such big collection of handicrafts and which contributes to the growth of artisans.
You get almost everything on this single website!
Every section is arranged in a very systematic manner.
Browsing through is very convenient.
The customer service is very helpful.
Many payment methods accepted.
  Free shipping within India.
 They also ship outside India.
   You get free gifts as a token of appreciation.

Bad points

Prices of the things especially accessories & clothing stuff is a bit on the higher side.
Finally....

I'm very impressed by this website. It's really a huge villa of crafts, they have lots of products of all types!


Check out this website for sure & I guarantee that you'll love it too!!! Another great thing is that they ship internationally too!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig