Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Black wedges from wholesale-dress.net- review

Footwear plays an essential role in your dressing, many ladies, I knew personally, are almost crazy about different kinds of foot wear and have countless of pairs in their shoe racks. I'm not so fond of having so many pairs of shoes or sandals, just 4 or five pairs are enough for me, especially 2 or 3 must be black in color among them . In my latest shopping from wholesale-dress.net, I bought this pair of wedges.let's have a quick review about it :)

Hot Sale Fashion Design Pure Color Wedges Black

It's a pair of black wedges with black laces and cream color's heel. It looks quite simple but after wearing looks beautiful and stylish.

Size 

37

Price

US$ 7.03

Color

Black
Fabric

Frost
Heel Height

8.5cm
In the mirror of my own experience

I find wedges most comfortable when when it comes to wearing heels. They not only look beautiful and define your foot very well but also give a comfortable support to them and you can walk any where with them even on a rough and uneven surface of road too.

Look

It looks beautiful and a bit different due to its laces that look quite pretty after tying in a bow shape. The front look is not as stylish or unique but with laces and the lovely heels it gives a glamorous look to your feet.

Comfort

After wearing them, they not only look stylish and chic but very comfortable too. You can feel this comfort when you walk in them They are extremely light weight and due to this quality, walking with them becomes too easy and enjoyable.

Finally.....

I love this pair of wedge and this one is going to play a heavy duty for me. I many times went for quite long, wearing them and really enjoyed the walk. Though I have many other pairs of wedges and I have been loving them till now but the difference which I noticed that they all are quite costly in price and not as light weighted as this one is, and I feel this is a factor which makes walking really comfortable so I want to purchase some more wedges from there.

Sorry, I have stuck a bandage due to a cut.
 

Rating

4.9/5

Recommendation

I'll really want to recommend to my readers for trying some wedges from their huge wedges collection according to your choice and I'm sure you'll love their look and quality.

Availability

You can purchase this wedge HERE. They have a huge variety of such wedges.



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig