Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, March 3, 2012

EOTD: BLUE & GOLD


Hi everyone,
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!

Today I'm here with an EOTD which I've done using gold & blue shades!




Products I used here
Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire of Drop pigment (Embrace of Cashmere)Gold (review coming up soon)
Blue shade from Manly 80 colors palette
Black from Manly 80 colors palette
My Face matte eyeliner black
Sleek Makeup Lashout mascara

I haven't used any primer here to see the effect of RBR pigment and you can see that it's great even without primer & overall it was an experiment which I wanted to share with you.
Have a great weekend!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig