Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Too faced Glamour to Go Dream edition palette- review, swatches, photos

Online shopping has now become so much fun..isn't it? Let's talk in terms of cosmetics, just a click or two & within a few days, you have the product in your hand, any product of any brand that you'd wished was available in your area, is now yours!!!

Today I'm gonna tell you about another awesome Online store- Brigettes Boutique
This store has in stock, products of so many different brand, from Mac to Too Faced, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, even Maybelline & many more... just take the name of a brand & it's available! They have such affordable stuff & I must say that this is one of the best online beauty store!

A few more words about Brigette's Boutique

Brigette's Boutique was founded in 2003 when Brigette began selling cosmetics on Ebay in an effort to to earn an income while maintaining flexible hours for her family.  As the demand for quality cosmetics at discounted prices increased, it became evident that we needed to relocate the business to a more user-friendly portal.  In 2007, we moved the business to our own webstore. Over the years, we have added more employees and have truly grown into a full-service, cosmetics reseller with shipments to many destinations around the world.  Many new brands have been added to our product offering and we continue to search for the best quality items at the lowest possible prices.
They also have their affiliate program, you can join it- HERE


Recently I got this Too faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition Palette from this lovely website...I'll be reviewing it today so take a look!





Too Faced Dream Edition Palette
This is a palette 2 shelves palettes from Too faced consisting of eyeshadows, blush, bronzer & lip color.

What Too faced says...

Get your glam-on-the-go with our new, pocket-sized beauty palette filled with a dreamy collection for the eyes, face and lips. Our new vintage-inspired, feminine palette holds eight versatile shadows, one silky lip gloss, a best-selling bronzer and soft, sheer blush. 

More To Love:
  • Stunning Shadows: Eight captivating shades in the perfect mix of textures-a true dream-weavers delight. 
  • Flawless and Flushed: Achieve instant complexion radiance with a sweep of our soft golden bronzer; give cheeks a delicate dusting with the sheer coral blush. Your dreams come true as gorgeous skin appears. 
  • Glamorously Glossed: Our ultra shiny, bright pink lip gloss is all you need for gorgeous lips everyday. 
  • Sweetly Sized: Tucked into a pocket, tiniest clutch or luggage this small treasure of neutral yet flirty shades are all the savviest glamour girl needs to mesmerize him under the mistletoe.
Weight

Eye Shadows: 0.03 Oz. (Metric: 0.92g)
Blush 0.076 Oz. (Metric: 2.17g)

Bronzer 0.076 Oz. (Metric: 2.17g)
Lip 0.026 Oz (Metric: 0.74g)


Price

Price at BB- $18.50; Original price- $22


Packaging


The packaging is really gorgeous <3 It has an elegant outer white & golden carton which is not provided with this palette if you buy it from Brigette's Boutique.
 The beautiful elaborate black case with a gorgeous drawing in the middle. The name of the palette is written over it with golden & black. The packaging definitely nabs all the attention at the first glance itself. Inside we have the mirror & the eight eyeshadows & underneath, a pull out tray contains the lip color, bronzer & blush. There is not applicator provided so you will have to use separate brushes. the palette is an ideal one for taking out for traveling as it small size & can easily fit into your handbag.



Ingredients

Eye Shadows:Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Mica, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Lip Gloss:Polybutene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina, Silica, Aroma, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1).

Blush:Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Mica, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bronzer:Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Contents

This palette contains: 8 eyeshadows, 1 bronzer, 1 blush, 1 lipgloss

Shades



EYESHADOWS



Top row (L-R):


Peachy Beige: A beautiful shimmery beige shade, has very noticeable silver shimmers & is nicely pigmented.
Champagne sparkle: It is a cream colored shade with light silver shimmers which are not too noticeable. This one's pigmentation is better than that of Peachy Beige.
Matte Brown: The only matte eyeshadow among all 8. A woody shade, with a hint of gray in it. The pigmentation is really impressive.
Light brown: This is a mixture of light brown & golden shades with light golden shimmers but over all this sparkly shade which is really beautiful! Highly pigmented!



SECOND ROW(L-R)


Metallic gray: Very true to it's name, it is a metallic gray shade with silver shimmers & like the Light brown one, it is one of the most favorite shade among all.
Charcoal Shimmer: A sexy charcoal black shade with light silver shimmers. Deep pigmentation & soft txture makes it an ideal black shade!
Purple: A very unique yet eye striking shade. Purple with a hint of turquoise, nicely pigmented & shimmery too.
Plum Brown: Brown with a mixture of plum & gray in it, & light silver shimmers. Not very pigmented but overall it's a pretty one!


BLUSH(Fresh Pink):A beautiful shimmery rosy pink shade which gives a natural flush to your cheeks!
BRONZER: Shimmery light bronze shade gives a glowing look to your face which looks gorgeous outfide in the sun!!

LIPGLOSS:  

It is a pink gloss with light shimmers. has a hint of purple in it but gives a slight fuchsia look.

Texture & pigmentation


Eye Shadows

The texture is smooth and silky. All blend beautifully. You can't see any fall out in any of them. Almost all shades are highly pigmented.
Blush & Bronzer
You'll fall in love with their texture, soft and smooth like a silky touch. So light weighted like feather. Both are highly pigmented.
Lip gloss
The texture is glossy with shimmers. Will look pink if you apply lightly but a deep application gives it a fuchsia shade.

In the mirror of my own experience

I have used Too Faced blushes before but never used their eyeshadow so I was very happy to get this palette and of course felt excited to try it out. I wanted to do a full makeup look using all the product from it so first I applied the shadows, blush, bronzer and then the lip gloss too. I realized the quality of this palette because that day I heard countless 'WOWs' on my makeup look :D Ladies were eager to know what shadows I had used on my eyes. After that lovely experience, I used this palette many times and believe me every time I was appreciated by my relative and friends especially for the eyes.I really fell in love with this palette ♥ ♥
First I want to tell about the shadows! All shade are beautiful, in fact the combination of light and dark shades is awesome. I won't say that all the shades are highly pigmented but most of them are pigmented. The most important thing which I should mention here is about their minimal fall out. I never see this quality in any brand's palette till now. You apply any shade from this palette, you rarely will notice any fall out. Isn't it wonderful? If you ask my favorite shade from them, I'll keep my finger on the gray one without any hesitation. Believe me, I never saw such a pretty gray shade. After metallic gray, I love  Peachy Beige,Champagne sparkle, Matte Brown,Light brown, Black shimmer and Purple too. Some of them are as intensive and deep, you don't even need to apply a primer especially for the gray, light brown and black one. Rest of shades need a primer for a deep effect.I can't finish my discussion without disclosing their texture, oh that's amazing, soft like silk blends like dream. So I can say that the shadows have proved to be a big winner. Now I come on the blush and bronze.The blush is so beautiful & it gives a natural flush & glow to the cheeks. I have used a similar shade from Chambor as well but this one's even more beautiful!  If you ask me about the bronzer then I would say that i love it more than the blusher. Firstly, I applied both of them on my face, first bronzer on the cheek bones of my face then a light touch of blush and it looked so pretty. But next time I applied only bronzer on my cheeks and believe me, it was looking wonderful, a golden glow on my face. I really love both of them. I'll finish my deal after writing about the lip gloss. Honestly I don't like shimmery glosses but after wearing it the over all effect was beautiful so I would love to wear this gloss occasionally.

Good points

Elegant and beautiful packaging which can make one happy just after to seeing the packaging.
The collection of shades is beautiful. You get a lovely mixture of light and dark shades.
The texture of shadows, blush and bronzer is extremely soft and silky.
Every shade has its own beauty and quality. You can create some beautiful eye makeup with these shadows.
After a glamorous eye makeup, you can give a golden pink glow of your face.
A light application of gloss can give you a sexy and glamorous look.
You find most of things in one kit for your makeup.
Very easy to carry out for travel.You can keep it even in your handbag too.

The quality,  no doubt is great.
The cost is very reasonable. 













Bad points

There is only one matte shadow in the shadow collection.I wish there were at least 3.
The kit design is delicate so you'll have take care of it otherwise it can break.

Finally....

Over all I highly impressed with this baby kit. It contains most of things which can be needed for any special occasion. I can carry it for traveling because the kit is very easy to carry out and I can get most of product in one place for my makeup. All shadows, blush, bronzer and gloss everything has high quality. To see the quality the price is really very reasonable. Finally I can say that it's truly a dream edition from Too Faced and very true to it's name.One can fall in love with this dreamy kit very easily.
Rating

4.80/5

Recommendation

I'll want to recommend it to all my readers and friends. Trust me, you'll find your dreamy kit at a very reasonable cost. I'm very sure you would fall in love with it like me.

Availability

You can purchase it from Brigette's Boutique very easily. They ship world wide. The products reach very safely and quickly so you can find many famous brand here. So HAPPY SHOPPING GUYS<3

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig