Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Nature's Co MariGold Shampoo- Review, photos

If you are my regular readers, you would know the fact that I never been crazy about any particular and big name brand. It has been a motto of my thoughts that it's not necessary that all products of a big brand are great in quality, sometimes a small brand can surprise us with its high quality. Big brands have always in a pressure of maintaining their high quality and the brand that always maintains its quality comes out as a winner.
Nature's Co is now a big name in India. We generally  know this brand to produce some high quality products and always have some high expectations with their products. I' m lucky enough that I have got several chance to try out Nature's Co products and write some reviews to give a clear view to my readers about their products.
Today again, I' going to write a review  Nature's Co Marigold Shampoo which is a part of their Starrize range.I hope my readers also like it :)

Nature's Co MariGold Shampoo




Marigold shampoo is made especially for dry and damaged hair. It's made with natural ingredients and is a part of their Starrize range.

What Nature's Co says....

Get soft, silky hair with our Marigold shampoo. It's anti-oxidant properties will return vitality and body to hair damaged by harmful external factors providing it hydration and reinforcing and straightening the fragile parts. 

Weight

250 ml

Price

Rs. 695

Ingredients


Marigold extract, Vegetables glycerine, Pro-vitamin B5, Aloe Vera extract, Jojoba oil.

 
Packaging


Beautiful and different from others as always. The shampoo comes in a transparent plastic bottle with an orange cap which looks somewhat like a fancy candle. Light yellow shampoo is visible from outside of bottle and with the orange cap it looks beautiful. The cap keeps it tight and secure.



How to use

Apply a small amount and gently massage into the hair and scalp area. Rinse with warm water and repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Marigold Conditioner. Because it is natural and gentle, it may be used daily
 
Texture


The texture is a bit runny of this shampoo which sometimes makes me irritating. In starting when the bottle was full, the shampoo spills while taking out it for applying.

In the mirror of my own experience


When I first opened the cap and taking out the shampoo for applying,I was a bit irritated due to the thin texture the product came out very quickly from the bottle fell on the bathroom floor. I love their water cress texture which was neither thick nor too runny and came out comfortably from the bottle. Anyways, I'm reviewing this shampoo when I have finished more than half bottle and after the effect I got from this shampoo, I can say very clearly that it is a high quality shampoo. It's very very mild and after shampoo it makes my hair soft as silk such that I sometimes even don't need  to apply a conditioner. I won't say that any shampoo can do some magic to the hair but if your hair still remains in a good condition and doesn't bother you, you can give the credit of it to your oil, shampoo and conditioner. My hair are in a great condition (touch wood) after using this shampoo so I can give some credit to it. My hair never feels dry after using this, i can feel its softness just after washing my hair and afterwards later. Although a bit pricey, I would love to buy it again.


Good points


Beautiful and secure packaging.
lovely smell.
Mild and soft texture
Makes my hair soft and silky
Contains a lot of natural and useful ingredients
Never makes my hair dry
Can be used everyday
Quantity is good so lasts long.
After using it, my hair is in a good condition.
Bad points


I don't like its runny texture.
A bit pricey.
Not available easily 

Finally...


Finally I can say that I'm very happy the result after using this shampoo. It's really made for dry and damaged hair. I accept that my hair was not too dry and damaged but a bit dry before using it, but now the texture of my hair is completely normal and good. I have no problem at all after using it so this is really for me and I would like to buy it again.

Rating

4.75/5

Recommendation


I would want to recommend this shampoo to those ladies who have normal to dry hair. I'm sure you'll love it after trying it.  No doubt, it's a bit expensive but if you see its effect on the hair, it worth the cost. 

Availablity


It can be purchased at the Nature's Co counter or from its website  too.

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig