Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mac Trace Me Gold blush- Blush or Highlighter??

Hey everyone,
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! Didn't get time to do any posts since the past 2-3 days and yesterday even blogger was not up which must have disappointed most of us...isn't it?
Anyhow, today I'm here with a short review on one of my fave blush-Mac Trace me gold

Mac Trace Me gold:



This is a sheer tone shimmer blush. Dull peachy-golden shade and can be perfectly used as a highlighter more than a blush. It's a lovely one for summers and it gives a fabulous bronzy look!!

The texture is very smooth, pearly and it's quite pigmented too. Just 2-3 swipes and i get my right shade.
It enhances the beauty of many other blushes too like corals & pinks.
Good for everyday wear and can be used by both medium and fair skin tones.
The staying power is very impressive as most of the Mac blushes have: 5-7 hrs.
Quite buildable.

While doing any festive makeup this is my must-have and it gives a pretty glow to the face.

The swatches:



Some Bad points:

This blush is not complete in itself as it will only look good with other blushes as it'll add shimmer to them.

Overall:
But anyways, this blush is perfect for me as I don't use much of bright colored blushes and it is a must have for me.

Rating:
3.90/5

Recommend:
As I've already mentioned that if you're a fan of colorful blushes, you might not like this but if you're looking for a perfect highlighter then this is it!!

So girls, hope this review is helpful. What do you think about this blush?? Have you tried it?? Don't forget to share your views with me through the comment section!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig