Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, May 19, 2011

LOTD- completely dedicated to Revlon

Hi lovely ladies,
In this look i have used only Revlon products. When I began to do this look, gradually I noticed that I'd used most of the things from Revlon and thus an idea struck my mind that why not use everything from Revlon and try this look?? So one can say that when we like any brand, by and by we get almost everything from it. So take a look guys and tell me if you liked it...you can even try such a look for yourself.













Products used:

Face
Revlon PhotoReady foundation
Revlon Colorstay concealer
Revlon PhotoReady powder

Eyes:
Gray eyeshadow from Revlon Colorstay quad- Sultry Smokes(All over my lids to outer corners and lower lash line)
silvery whitish ash shadow from Colorstay quad-
Nude Elements( on my brow bones)
Black eyeliner(a thin line) from Colorstay Black Beauty
Revlon ColorStay eyeliner- gray(in my waterline)
Revlon Lash Fantasy High Definition mascara( to curl my lashes)
Revlon Eye lashes

Cheeks:
Revlon Powder blush- Pink Blush
Revlon Powder Illuminator- Gold

Lips:
Revlon ColorStay lip liner- Red
Revlon Colorburst lipstick-True Red

Hope you liked this look :D Have a great weekend ahead!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig