Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner-Review, Swatches&pics

You can call me a big Revlon fan,and if you’re a regular reader of COB you would surely have noticed a great lot of Revlon cosmetics in my makeup looks. But I had never tried its liquid eyeliner because I was quite satisfied with my Colorbar and Loreal eyeliners. Eyeliners are an essential part of makeup, especially for me!! In my opinion, my eyes can not become much noticeable without eyeliner. I don’t like applying kohl and I prefer eyeliners. Whenever I do makeup an eyeliner on the eyes is the must for me.

Anyways let's come to the point guys and today I’m reviewing my favorite liquid eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner-Black Beauty which has become an essential part of my makeup kit.



Net weight-

2.5ml

Price-

Rs 550

My experience-

Earlier I wasn't a fan of waterproof liquid liners as I found it too hard to remove them. But then I thought of experimenting and bought this liner and after using only once, I became a fan of this liner. You can see this in most of my makeup looks. I’m not an expert in makeup but this liner has made eye makeup quite easy for me. The only thing which bores me is removing this with almond oil but now I’m used to it.I’m not going to change my eyeliner after this. This will be a part of my makeup kit forever.

Good points-

It’s so easy to tote around and allows for easier application to line the eyes. I have to only shake it and then apply. It gives me instant beauty to my eyes.

Colorstay technology allows wear for up to 16 hours! And it totally does for me, I can wear this all day and it still looks just as fresh!

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner is easy to make thin and thick lines as you wish! The formula glides so smoothly on the skin!

It’s tip gives a nice soft thin or thick line, as well as giving me a better control to be able to line the eyes smoothly and evenly, dispenses the right amount of product to eliminate mistakes!

You can get the right amount of shade that you require.

It doesn’t has any smell. Gives lovely and clear finish to the eyes.

Great to everyday use especially for office going ladies. No tension of smudging.

The swatches...see how pigmented it is-

Bad points-

Oh no…none.

Rating-

4.75/5

Overall verdict-

I’m an avid fan of Revlon Colorstay range like the foundation, concealer, compact mineral compact, eyeliner, pencil liner, blush etc. This eyeliner is the best that I’ve used till date and I would surely purchase it again and again!!!

Will I recommend it-

Yes of course!! If you require something worth the price this is it.

So ladies, what do you think about this liner?? Have you tried it...which other liners do you prefer??

My FIRST GIVEAWAY



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig