Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Autumn Favourites from Stylemoi-Fringes, Denim & more


Shop this poncho cardigan- HERE

The autumn equinox officially marked the onset of autumn 2015 in the Northern Hemisphere! Autumn is my favourite season after spring because these days we have such a pleasant weather in the valley. Plenty of sunshine & cool wind is what we are getting after 15th of September. By the second week of October, light sweaters, trench coats & jackets will be out. So that is the weather story of my city. I believe jumpers & jackets are already out in many other countries, isn't it?...all I want to say is that- Autumn is HERE!

This transitional season demands tricky dressing up rules according to the unpredictable weather. Full sleeves blouses, light jumpers, trench coats, leather jackets & denim are the major pieces for fall.
The other day, I was looking for some new capes, sweaters & other autumn essentials on Stylemoi, my favourite store to shop for all in-trend clothes!

Their new arrivals include some of the best jumpers, blouses, denim skirts etc etc that you can think of without emptying your wallet. Here are a few of my favourites which I wanted to share with all of you, incase some are looking to shop something new for their autumn closet.

Shop this embroidered tunic dress-HERE 
 Shop this ripped boyfriend jeans- HERE
 Shop this floral embroidered blouse- HERE
 Shop this button down denim skirt-HERE
Shop this suede fringe jacket-HERE 
 Shop this plaid blouse-HERE
 Shop this pleated denim skirt-HERE
 Shop this cutaway jumper- HERE

Shop this fringed open cardigan- HERE

Isn't everything worth drooling over? I wish I could buy all this for my autumn/winter wardrobe but I definitely will be adding some of these to my cart! Are these things on your wishlist too?

You can check out all the new arrivals at Stylemoi- HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig