Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Love for hat continues...


The style and elegance of the British royals have always been admired in the fashion world! Most of you might be aware of my love for hats and recently I decided to add another one in my collection after realising how beautiful wool berets look when I went through these pics (below) and a lot more. Fortunately I found some beautiful berets to choose from at CHICNOVA. I chose this classic twin flower wool beret in red. It looks beautiful if you wear it with a red coat or an elegant red dress. I'll be featuring it in one of my winter looks very soon!

Don't forget to check out some gorgeous berets- HERE
Duchess of Cambridge

Countess Sophie

Here's my pick:



Hope you like it as much as I do!

Up to 70% off, over 1000+ styles
FREE Mystery Gift Orders over $40
Date: 10/25/2013 -10/31/2013
And new flash sale now:

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig