Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Red (Wedges+Tote bag)= Classy & Chic


A few weeks back I had introduced you all to a remarkable online shopping website- LIMEROAD
After viewing their enormous collection, I couldn't help but shop from there & here are a couple of things that I bought from Limeroad.



I'd been craving since long for a classy red bag & found the perfect one at Limeroad.  It's a red textured tote from Alessia(an Italian brand) of an eye catching color with two zipper compartments that provide ample space to thrust in your things. I really like the flap button closure which makes this bag very secure. It's worth INR 999 (£11) but it's available for INR 899 these days!



To partner this bag, I also went for a chic pair of red wedges from Pavers England. The textured heels look beautiful with red. Lovely design & comfortable fit make them ideal for summers!

Unfortunately these wedges are no longer available on LIMEROAD, hope fully they will be back. Nevertheless you can check out other amazing footwear from flats, heels, wedges etc.



Free gift with my purchase :)


Enjoy shopping at LIMEROAD!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig