Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, March 11, 2013

First look for Spring'13- Grey & Wine


Finally, spring's here..well almost....and today I bring to your my first look for spring'13! 

I got this dress from Chicnova & after receiving it, i was in a sort of fix....as to how I should style it. It's a pretty unique dress, bodycon, midi length & has an asymmetric shade, the length is more in the front & shorter at the back.  But finally this is what I came up with!
This dress although simple, looks beautiful & can give you a great look! Frankly speaking I really like this look of mine...do you?




I'm wearing:
Dress- Chicnova
Bag- P.H.A.T
Shoes- wd.com

Hope you like this outfit!!




SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig