Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FOTD- Purple & Nude


 










Hi friends
It's so long I couldn't post any proper makeup look for my readers. Today I have tried a new makeup look with slightly heavy eye makeup with nude lips. Overall it's a simple makeup which can be done with both Indian or western outfits. I hope you guys like it!

Products I have used here:

Face

Ellis Faas Skin Veil Foundation - Review Here
Ellis Faas concealer-Review Here
Faces 

Cheeks

Golden Bronzer from Too Faced Glamor To Go Dream Edition Palette-Review Here

Eyes
Eye Brow by Sleek Eye Brow Kit -Review Here
On lids all shades from Too Faced Glamor To Go Dream Edition Palette -Review Here
Revlon black Eyeliner - Review Here
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara -Review Here

Lips

Ellis  Faas Milky Lips L207 - Review Here
 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig