Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, March 9, 2012

48craft.com...a great collection of Indian handicrafts

Hey everyone,
I hope you all having a great week so far! I wasn't well yesterday so couldn't post but today I'm a bit better so let's do some blogging :)

I love hand made things & craftwork! They look so unique & different..isn't it?

In India we have one such website wherein you can get such lovely craftwork jewelery, showpieces, home decor stuff, bags etc all made out of natural materials. I'm talking about an online shopping website called 48craft.com


A few words about 48craft.com

Every time we look at a handicraft we are fascinated by its design, its history and its sheer beauty. Designed by artisans in remote villages, these crafts come with an age old tradition and history woven around them.   You might be surprised that there are more than 500+ varieties of Indian handicrafts. Our endeavour is to bring this beauty to your doorstep. At 48craft.com, we offer you authentic crafts at the click of a mouse.
Value for money products, authentic and Best quality crafts, free shipping and risk free shopping are some of the reasons why you should shop at 48craft.com.
Founded by a couple from IIM-A and MDI, Gurgaon.

Payment methods accepted: 
       * Credit/Debit Card
       * Net banking
       * ITZ Cash payments
       * Mobile payments
       * DD & Cheque


They accept: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express



Take a look at a few screenshots of the things they have:

Bags of certain materials
Jewlery
Earrings in different materials
Beautiful animal showpieces <3
I ordered this set.


 In the mirror of my own experience


I was really interested in shopping from this website because I love handicraft & this website has a great collection of such things! The jewelery section attracted me the most & after a lot of searching, selecting i finally ended up in shopping a set & two pairs of earrings. The payment procedure was completed very quickly & everything is very convenient for shopping. I placed my order & got the confirmation mail immediately. 
And then just within 3-4 days, my order was in my hand. It came through FedEx mail, packed up very neatly from outside as well as inside. Everything was kept very safely so you can order from this website without any tension. I just wish that they start a COD option as well!





Good points

The collection is great!
Every section is arranged in a very systematic manner.
Browsing through is very convenient.
The customer service is very helpful.
Many payment methods accepted.
The prices are quite reasonable.

Bad Points

COD option is not there.

Finally

Overall, I really enjoyed browsing through & shopping from this website! I'm sure you'll like it too...so don't forget to take a look :) I'm eyeing the beautiful Bidriware animal sculptures, that black swan is gorgeous!!!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig