Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some shoes & earrings...

Hey everyone,

I'm seriously not in a mood to post any review today & bore you all along with myself, so I have something interesting here today which you might like!! 

I recently purchased some footwear & earrings as well which i really love...so I'm sharing it with you today.
Take a look :)

I don't like wearing too much high heeled sandles so this one looked perfect & it's super comfortable as well <3 

 

 This looks super gorgeous & I could resist myself from getting this!!!
Love this <3

Some earrings:
I just love such earrings & have so many pairs of such kind of pieces!!! So definitely some more had to come so got two pairs:


Again, these were just irresistible!!!



So girls, what do you think about my purchases? Have a great day!!!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig