Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Charm Factory Silver bracelet-review and pics!!

Hey everyone,

Hope you are fine. Today I’m going to show you an interesting product which I’m sure you all would like.

It's not a cream, lotion or any sought of cosmetic but a lovely beaded bracelet. I love this because the bracelet is not only very beautiful but also gives a pretty look to my wrist.

December Zircon Bracelet

CFLLB-DEC

One end screw off



Materiel: Silver Plated Brass

Lead Free Pewter Glass

Assembled in the USA

Pewter Beads- Made in USA

Bracelet and Glass Beads- Imported

Bracelet Length: 7 1/2"

Unit Price: $14.99

This bracelet from Charm Factory is really very cute. The glass and pewter beads with silver plated chain looks lovely and it's very noticeable on wearing it in my hand. I have many dresses of this zircon shade so I choose this particular color but I can wear it with many dresses like pink, black and white.

Now to make it a complete set, I’ll have to buy the same shade earrings and necklace too. Thought of searching it in the market and malls but couldn't get something of this same type, so i guess I'll have to get them too from their website. I hope I got them soon.


If you want to get this lovely bracelet, you can check out this website. they have an awesome collection of 5000 high quality bracelets, necklaces & silver charms!!!
Charm Factory on Twitter
Charm Factory on Facebook

Have a great week!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig