Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ethicare Remedies Face wash, Lightening lotion and lots more for skin & haircare- First look

Ethicare Remedies Face wash, Lightening lotion and lots more for skin & haircare- First look, lighten complexion, skincare, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

In monsoons, we all face different skin and hair problems and often visit dermatologists to solve these problems.I also have been visiting my dermatologist sometimes with different skin and hair problems in this season and I'm sure you too do that. One thing that I have often noticed in my visits is that my dermatologist recommends Ethicare Remedies in his prescription. I have used some of their products before and was impressed with them so when  Ethicare Remedies team offered me to send some products for review, I had to say 'yes' without any hesitation. Today, here is something that came in my mail a few days back and I am so excited about it. I have received a huge box full of skin and hair care essentials from Ethicare Remedies. I want to say a big thanks to Ethicare Remedies team for being so kind.

About Ethicare Remedies
Ethicare Remedies is a cosmeceutical company truly dedicated to dermatology and cosmetology. Established in 2003, the company offers wide range of state of the art products and many of them are introduced for the first in India by Ethicare and Ethinext. The company is preciously committed to Innovation, Quality & better health of Human-hope for whatever it does. Majority of their products are having noteworthy credentials for better results & smooth mode of action and efficacy. The product range helps in treatment of major chronic and acute conditions.

Ethicare Remedies Mission: 
By fulfilling dermatologists' and cosmetologists' needs of innovative products we strive to enhance our contribution for improving over-all health aspects of mankind. We are committed to make the Human world more beautiful, more loving & more aesthetic so that the patients as well as the people associated with Ethicare are getting ample amount of work satisfaction with value for money in Ethical way.

My Ethicare Remedies Kit
Ethicare Remedies has sent me a number of products(more than 1 piece of each product) specially meant for the monsoon.

Let's take a brief look at each of the products:

Ethicare Remedies Face wash, Lightening lotion and lots more for skin & haircare- First look, lighten complexion, skincare, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty
Face washes for Oily, acne prone skin
These are two diffrent types of face washes suitable for oily, acne prone skin. They have some micro particles which can help in exfoliation to some extent. I love the packaging of both these products!

Ethicare Remedies Face wash, Lightening lotion and lots more for skin & haircare- First look, lighten complexion, skincare, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

This is an anti perspirant gel that will be really helpful for keeping the underarm arm area dry and control body odour in this humid weather. 

Facial foam for dry skin
This creamy skin whitening face wash helps to reduce blemishes and lightens skin tone. It can be used for lightening the brown spots and blemishes. 

Ethicare Remedies Face wash, Lightening lotion and lots more for skin & haircare- First look, lighten complexion, skincare, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

This is a non oily skin lightening lotion. This lotion can be used on face and body for a lightening and brightening effect.


This product seems quite interesting and useful for hair. The product claims to smoothens, softens straightens and repairs dry and rough hair. Apart from that it's also helpful for preventing hair fall and promote hair growth. Doesn't that sound impressive?

I'm really excited to try these products, though some of the products are for oily skin and I have a normal/dry skin but I'll give some of these to my sister who has oily skin. I'll be reviewing these products one by one after my experience with them. For more information on Ethicare Remedies or to buy their products, visit their website www.ethicare.in

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig