Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Styling a scarf


A cold and rainy March day, yet again! Valley weather, you just can't say anything! Ironically, we all are sort of obsessed with always talking about the weather with each other, valley weather as I said!

Last week, when we had a couple of beautiful sunny days, I got a few shots in this outfit which features this beautiful woollen scarf from Echopaul. It's in a plaid fashion with a chic colour combination of soft colours like shades of pastel pinks and green. I really love this scarf for its design, colours and the fact that it has become an important part of my closet!
It's just a simple outfit and I decided to enhance the green colour by putting on a green cardigan over a white tee. Paired it with a leather mini skirt and black boots to complete the look.

Hope you like it!


















I'm wearing

Scarf- Echopaul
Skirt- Madame
Cardigan- Madame
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig