Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snapmade.com- For the love of personalized stuff


Personalized watch and necklace from Snapmade.com

We all love Personalized Gifts don't we?
I recently came across a fabulous website- Snapmade This online store focuses on personalized gifts and customised products such as watches, tees, mugs, phone covers, sweatshirts and lots and lots of other things!





In the words of the store itself:

Snapmade is a service-oriented company which focus on personalized and innovative products. We have our own factory with a strong and professional team support. We have traded more than 3 million products in the past 11 years. The hot products are custom iPhone 6 casest shirt printing and watch design. So we can offer free shipping, guaranteed delivery date and almost 100 % satisfaction guarantee.

I was so excited to try my hand at customisation, so quickly went for this ceramic watch(custom watches) in black and gold! The dial, the strap colour and the dial background could be easily personalized. It's such a beautiful watch, I mean everything came out so well, just the way I had wanted it to be. I chose for a metallic black chain colour with gold details and a bluish kind of background. The variety of options is what pleased me the most while customising my stuff!





Personalized watch from Snapmade.com

Apart from this watch I also went for a small piece of jewellery, a heart shape locket with a chain. For this I decided to go for my own picture, just uploaded it as per the options and the preview was right in front of my eyes. The picture is not too sharp, that is the only fault I could find.







Snapmade customised locket

Lastly, just go on and add these items in your cart and buy them. In a couple of weeks, they were on my doorstep! 

Personalized watch and necklace from Snapmade.com

Shopping at Snapmade has been an amazing experience & I highly recommend it to all of you!! 


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig