Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, April 7, 2014

Flower Power



Being regular readers, you all must be aware of how highly I think of floral print especially floral dresses! So how could I not feature one this spring?! I was looking for a dress which wouldn't have a floral print overload but look simple & chic at the same time & I found the perfect one at OASAP! As you can see, it has a beautiful colorful floral design at the bottom which stands out really well on the white part! It's simple, chic & elegant- just the kind I was looking for! OASAP's got a huge collection of all types of floral dresses at very reasonable prices- HERE


Bored of the usual black winter tights, I paired up this dress with these lovely polka dot & lace design white tights from Yesfor.com! They can go well with many dresses & skirts & are just the thing you need to get a break from the black winter leggies! 

Then comes the final touch to this look- floral jewellery! I found these gorgeous, delicate black & gold pieces at AEKK who have an enormous collection of eyecatching jewellery & the best thing is that they offer free shipping on orders above $16! Very handy for the pocket indeed if you are looking for beautiful & quality accessories!
Find a nice, lovely set for yourself just like I did- Necklace, Ring & Earrings!




So that sums up a description of my outfit, Hope you like it!










I'm wearing:

Dress- OASAP
Tights- Yesfor.com
Jewellery- AEKK
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig