Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, August 1, 2013

L’oreal Color Riche Fever Brown Lipstick Review & Swatches



Whenever a new makeup collection of any famous brand is launched, I always keep my eyes on their lipsticks. I don't know what the other girls and ladies do, but it's the lipsticks that always make me crazy. That's the reason I have this huge collection of lipsticks. When  the Sunset Collection from L'Oreal Paris was launched, I first checked its lipstick shades. But when I saw the L'Oreal's  Fever Brown and Burning Sunset shades, my immediate reaction was 'No, these are is not for me.' Unfortunately when I was sent the collection, I  got two pieces of the Fever Brown lipstick instead of one. But it's a mistake that I don't mind. I know that the same color looks gorgeous on warm tone skin  but not on cool tones like me. But as a blogger I had to try it out. I tried and let me confess, I was not disappointed!


  
L’oreal Color Riche Fever Brown  Lipstick comes in a beautiful golden packaging. The golden packaging adds to the glamour of the lipstick. The lipstick clicks shut with a lock, so it's very travel friendly. It's easy to carry around. The quantity is fab as well.


Fever brown is a mix of brown,maroon and shimmer with pink undertones. It's a fantastic shade for warm skin tone girls , especially for those who love a bit ' shimmer included. It also has a lovely smell.
 The texture is just perfect, glides over very smoothly over the lips. The best thing about this lipstick is the high moisturizing power; you don't need to use a lip balm underneath it. 

It's highly pigmented, I . Just glide it smoothly on your lips to get the right color within minutes!

The staying power is a very decent 4 to 5 hours for me, but I do feel it doesn't fade evenly after a meal. This leaves behind some brownish pink and a lot of sparkly shimmer on the lips and it becomes terribly obvious you need a touch up, which for me is a real pain.

Swatches inside
Swatches outside

This lip color is gonna suit warm skin toned girls as I have mentioned above. It's a bit bold shade, so maybe unsuitable for office going girls. 
Finally, I was really impressed with the quality. Everything about this lipstick is superb. It's perfectly moisturizing, well pigmented and has a strong lasting power. I would definitely want to try some light shades without shimmers from this range! The cost generally isn't a bother if the quality is high. Though in this case I must say, I would love if the cost would have been around Rs.650 to 700. 



PRICE- INR 785 for 4.7 grams.

AVAILABILITY- Available on L’oreal counters and  all leading  cosmetic stores.

COB RATING-  4/5 




What is your experience about L’oreal Color Riche Fever Brown Lipstick?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig