Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Booties for winters!! (OOTD)


Today's outfit features my new pair of shoes!! Hope you like it!!


A few words about Milanoo:
Milanoo is a leading online retail store specializing in selling Wedding and Special Events Dresses, Cosplay Costumes and other widely selectable styles of apparel.

This was the first time I shopped from Milanoo.com. You'll be amazed to see the beautiful varieties they have in every section; be it clothing, shoes, accessories etc. I placed my order to buy a pair of Lace-Up booties in black & was eager to receive it!
I did not have to wait for long for the parcel came in just 8-9 days from the day i placed the order. The packaging was outstanding & the booties that I had ordered are of such high quality! The heel size is just perfect & they are very comfortable too!I can literally run in these shoes! In the inner side you can see the cheetah print & outside it's black leather. Perfect combination! The shoes are available in camel & black colors & they look exactly what they are like in the website photo. I'm very impressed with the quality of these shoes.They will surely prove to be an essential part of my outfits this winter!
I would highly recommend you to shop from Milanoo.com because they have such an enormous collection of great stuff!

Check out this short video to discover more about my booties!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig