Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 4, 2013

A box full of Rouge Bunny Rouge

Hey everyone!

As you all know that RBR is one of my favorite brands and you might have known by now that they have an online boutique of their own! I recently shopped from their & the package arrived a few weeks back. Therefore, I wanted to share my shopping experience with everyone so that you can decide for yourselves weather to shop from there or not.



 
The samples
The products I ordered!
Firstly let's talk about the boutique:

Everything is in a very organized manner & you can search for the product you want very easily. The images can be magnified by rolling over them, there is a detailed description provided & you get an approximate idea of the shade by the swatches given. So all this makes it a great place to shop from.

Then we come on to the shipping:

The shipping charges are slightly high for most of the countries excluding UK, Germany & rest of EU, but they do have occasional offers like free shipping on certain orders etc. So I would recommend others to shop during festive times & keep an eye on the offers they have.

Lastly we must discuss about the package & service:

I received my parcel in around 7-10 days which is quite fast! The box was neatly packed & when I opened it I felt like unveiling a treasure of RBR products! I had bought a couple of things but apart from those I go a handful of samples too including foundation samples, eyeshadow refills! That's really sweet of them to send along a number of samples with your order!We all love freebies..don't we?
The things were packed in a large butter paper & none of it was crushed or damaged! Therefore you can be sure about the safety of your products when you have shopped from RBR which is one of the most important things when we shop online!!


Overall I'm very happy & impressed with their boutique! Highly recommended to all my readers who love Rouge Bunny Rouge!!

Have you shopped from RBR online boutique? Do share your experience with me!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig