Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Distressed Jeans & Multi Strapped shoes- Outfit of the Day

Todays outfit features two of my favorite fashion websites! And by the way I'm without makeup, just wearing Vaseline Rosy care on my lips :)
Hope you like the OOTD!




I'm wearing: Sweater- Madame, Jeans- SOS, Heels- Rooja, Shades- RayBan

This is my first pair of distressed jeans from Seekers of Style. Although these jeans are of skinny fit but my mistake, I ordered for 1 size bigger i.e. 29, ideally it should have been 28 or 27 to get the skinny fit look. But anyways, the material, color, style etc of this jeans is just superb & I'm totally in love with this pair!! It would have been great if SOS had such rugged jeans in more colors, but as for this one, it's worth the price!
SOS has a fab collection of jeans & jeggings & also accessories!! Therefore I would highly recommend my readers to shop from this website & share your experience with me!

I paired these jeans with a slightly over sized black patched sweater & my current favorite Qupid shoes from rooja.com! These are beautiful grey strapped heeled shoes. They give a smart look when worn with western outfits especially jeans. The color suits almost every outfit, very comfortable to wear; so this is really worth a buy for around Rs 3000. On Rooja.com you have limited editions collections & almost everyday they have such gorgeous products arrivals which are very tempting! From dresses to bags to accessories to shoes, everything is just fabulous!! So once you choose some product to buy from there, don't waste time & get it right away!

Rooja has a gorgeous collection of Qupid shoes these days, so hurry & check them out now- HERE

Seekers of Style also on Facebook, Twitter
RoojaFashion also on Facebook, Twitter

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig