Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shopping experience with Wholesale-dress.net

Hi lovely ladies
Today I'm not reviewing  any cosmetic product. Today I want to show a lovely top from wholesale-dress.net about which you would have heard a lot. It's my first experience shopping with them.

A few words about wholesale-dress.net

Wholesale-dress.net is an online fashion clothing wholesaler. We are suppliers of many wholesalers and boutiques worldwide.
We are legally registered as a private company in ZHEJIANG, CHINA, and have received business license from CHINA government. Purchase at wholesale-dress.net indicates safe and well-managed trade.

We supply most fashionable clothing & Korean style ladies’ apparel internationally. We understand that fashion market wants unique and special ladies clothes, so we are always adding beautiful new styles to our collection. Please come and visit our site regularly to see what we have updated. We pride on offering exceptional low wholesale price but good quality at the same time. We provide fantastic service and still work hard to improve.

To know more about them click HERE

Website service

I'm sure there are many who must have ordered stuff from this website because they have such a great variety. When I first checked this site, I was surprised to see the prices of dresses, shoes, handbag and everything. They have really an amazing collection but their shipping prices are a bit high. When you see the price tag of any dress and calculate the price with shipping price, it makes you a bit disappointed but I think it's not their fault because after my first blog sale, I have experienced about shipping that how costly it is. Anyways I was talking about the service and I can say after my own experience that the service is extremely good.I'm not an expert in online dress shopping so they helped me at every step very kindly.I had not expected my stuff to reach so quickly. I got my package within 4 days. That was surprisingly very fast. They sent me my dresses by DHL service very safely. When I opened the package, I saw that both dresses are kept in a plastic packet in a nice condition.

Graceful Waves Trimming High Collar Blouse- Purple

This one is high neck collar top. There are nice waves in the collar, the edges of top and its sleeves which are looking beautiful. The top's length is long. 
 
Size

Free


Price

US$ 5.41


The quality

The quality of this top is good.  But there are many differences I got after matching the picture and the real one. . The most disappointing part of this top is that there are not any waves in the collar or anywhere, which has made it a simple top. But if you ignore these differences, it's a nice simple top for daily use because you have paid very less money for it.

Fitting

The fitting is also not the same as you are seeing in the picture. The model who is wearing the dress is thin but I'm not so thin like her so the fitting is not the same. But It's not too tight or of bad fitting. I think it'll be comfortable if I wear it with a stole or scarf.



In the mirror of my own experience
There were two dresses which I selected from the shop. It was my first experience with this shop so chose two. Both were of less cost. First was at $9 and the other was for $5. Both were shown & worn my models who looking so beautiful but here I used my own mind because I knew that the dresses which we look in the shop and wearing by a mannequin with our eyes are not look as attractive sometimes as we expected because we look these dresses in shop's high mercury lights and on a slim figured mannequin wearing expertly but the same dress when we wear ourselves, sometimes does not look the same so I kept these thoughts in my mind and then shopped.  When I opened the package, I was not disappointed about the quality of dresses. To see the cost, they were good. I wanted to satisfy myself completely so after wearing once, I washed them. Hey, don't smile I'm a tough examiner lol. No color comes of out them. Both dresses were the same after washing as they were before. There were not any wrinkles on the clothes at all.. After testing the quality I can say that it's a good shop for shopping fashionable clothes at low costs. I want to shop some more dresses again.

Good points

A great variety of shoes, dresses, tees, jackets, bags, jewellery all at dirt cheap wholesale prices.
Fresh stock added everyday.
No minimum purchase required to avail wholesale prices.
Products are of good quality considering the prices.
Easy user interface and the shop is very well organized with categories for each section
Variety of payment options including PayPal, Credit card / Debit card, Western union, Bank transfer(T/T) and Moneygram.
Wide shipping choices to suit your budget including FedEx, UPS, DHL and EMS, China Mail.
Extremely helpful customer service.
Good return policy.

Bad points

The shipping is high.
The dresses should be same as they are shown  in the pictures.
The customer wants the same thing which he/she has selected to the shop and it's his/her right.
They should remove all the pictures from website in which some difference are shown.

Finally

I'm impressed with this shopping website. They have a wonderful collection in every type of dresses and other things. You'll get everything from low to high rates. The shopping is very easy on this shop and your products reach to you very quickly  and in safe and secure condition. I love my experience with this shopping website especially their costumer service is very very helpful.



Rating

4.50/5
Recommendation

I'll recommend my readers and friend to shop from this website. they have really very nice collection and most important thing is that their quality is good. You'll never be disappointed with the quality of the dresses. The only thing which you should remember while shopping not only on this website but any shopping website that never select your things just after seeing the photos on website, always inquire about the website and its products from reviews and real photos if you can find one. It'll be more helpful for you.


Rating

 4/5

Recommendation

If you want a simple turtle neck top in this less cost, you should try this one.

Availability
Of course you can purchase this dress from wholesale dress.net very easily.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig