Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Give your face a rosy { Gulabi } look-Rouge Bunny Rouge Love Of Roses Original Skin Blush-Review , Swatches & Photos



  
If you asked me about of my some favorite brands the one name will be definitely of Rouge Bunny Rouge. All products which I have used till now have proved great. I'm not only fan of their products, I noticed after my first review of RBR that in India it's a very popular brand among the Indians. Although it's not available in India but nowadays, Indian customers have become very smart and choosy in purchasing something especially the ladies in their cosmetics products. Anyways, I'm feeling proud to write another review of this brand. This time it's a blush from RBR which is called For The Love Of Roses! What a beautiful name!!!!Isn't it?

Rouge Bunny Rouge Love Of Roses Original Skin Blush:
Florita

 Most natural, rich raspberry red with an illuminating radiance - It glides onto the skin imparting a warm rosy glow and is best suited for medium or olive skin tones


What RBR says...

Original Skin Blush blends with a sheer, melting touch for a naturally luminous silky glow. A medley of active ingredients, including Uhaloa from Hawaii, (also known as Velvet-leaf) and modern technologies impart a long term brightening effect. Indian Gooseberry Extract stands guard against free radicals. Sheer pearls amplify the creamy soft touch and ensure a limpid glow. Innovative powders entwine with your skin to preserve perfection all day long. Result is 'your skin but better' effect; you’ll wonder how you blushed before.

Weight
3.5 g
 
Price
£25
Ingredients
TALC, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINTE, MICA, MYRYSTYL TRISILOXANE, C26-54 ALKYL TETRADECYL DIMETHICONE, LAURYL LACTATE, DIMETHICINE, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, ZINC STERATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STERATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIISOSTEARATE, CHLORPHENESIN, OCTYLDODECANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA EKTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA, LAURYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLIETHER, SODIUM GLUCONATE, ALGAE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, WALTHERIA INDICA, FERULIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE; (+/-): CI 7789l, C 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77510, CI 75470, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 19149, CI 42090

Packaging
Like all products of RBR, the packaging of this blush is adorable. It comes in a black packaging with full of beautiful white flowers at one side and the RBR hologram other side. But what's inside the box?
Wait! Inside the black box, we find a round shining black compact case with white pretty flowers on the top. When we open the round box, we find a shining mirror, Florita blush in the pan and.......and again some flowers, now on the top of Blush! Hey guys, I'm really impressed with this packaging!





Shade
The shade called FLORITA is a rosy red shade which gives a rosy effect of the cheeks. The shade really remind me of original roses.



Texture
The texture is smooth and buttery. Blends on the skin like silk. It's so velvety on the skin you will love to apply it again and again. It's so light weight that after blending the shade looks a part of your skin.
 
Shade and pigmentation
I'll describe this shade as a rosy pink one. If you have seen the original rose, the original shade of a pink rose which has usually compared to the gorgeous flushes cheeks of a beautiful girl. This shade can give the same color of your cheeks. Only one touch of your brush will be enough to find the right color as the pigmentation is incredible. Don't dare to apply two or three swipes on your face, you may look like a colorful clown.



Lasting power
I'm impressed by the lasting power of this blush. It can last on your face about 7 to 8 hours easily. I can't be sure about more because I tested it only about 7 to 8 hours on Eid . Maybe it can last even more in winter. In summer It would last about 5 to 6 hour on my skin so the staying power is amazing.

 In the mirror of my own experience
To be honest I'm highly impressed about RBR products so when I opened it, the elegant packaging made my expectations even high but do you know what happened after using it? 
When I applied it on my face and blended it, that experience was really dreamy. The texture and pigmentation all are superb. But when I saw my face after giving final touch of my makeup, I honestly realized that this blush is even more impressive than my expectations. I had applied it at the Eid and all my ladies guests noticed my blush again and again. No doubt that it'll be one of my most favorite blush and I'll want to apply it many many times.
swatch

blended


Good points
Superb packaging.
The shade is really like that of a original rose.
The texture is so silky and smooth. The blush is build able.
It gives a beautiful rosy pink effect to my cheeks after applying.
It brightens up my face much more and in a surprisingly natural way as compared to some warmer pinks.

The lasting power is very strong. It can last on my face even about a whole day.
You get everything in this blush which you would wish from an ideal blush.

Bad points
I wished it was less expensive but I'm not really complaining because it worth the money.
I too wished it was available in India but I'm satisfied they ship worldwide and online shopping has become quite easy these days.

Finally....
What can I say now, I'm very very impressed about the quality. I have applied it many times after Eid and every time it made me feel more happy. Whenever I went using it on my face my friends, cousins and sisters appreciated my blush so it's the blush to which I'll want to use many times. I really want to try more shades and It'll be the first priority of my future shopping.

Rating
5/5
 
Recommendation
I'll love to recommend it to my readers and friends but I also want to know your view about this great product. I'm sure your opinion is not much different from me. So what do you think friends, grab this amazing blush for making your Christmas more special.

Availability
You can get this blush on Zuneta.com and of course on RBR website.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig