Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, November 29, 2010

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush- Review

Hi ladies,

It's really good to be back. Now I'll continue writing more and more reviews and other posts on my blog coz it's really been a long time. These days my Internet connection is not working properly so I'm not able to comment on everyone's blogs but I promise that I'll get it repaired soon.


Anyways today's review is about a new Maybelline Expert Wear blush on which I bought recently. Shade: 95 Potpourri


As you can see that it's a dark pink shade which is a color that suits many of your dresses.


PRICE: Rs 209


Very reasonable as most of the Maybelline products are.

Gives a nice light glow to the cheeks.

It can suit even dark skin tones as well as light ones.

I like the applicator provided.

It's oil free.

The staying power is really impressive( 6-7 hours)

Available in many shades and I find Dusty mauve and Berry Sorbet lovely colors.

It's a nice product but not very pigmented.

But overall I liked this product and according to the price it's really impressive.


RATING: 3.5/5

So guys have to tried any of the Maybelline blushes?? Which shades have you used?
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I have the 92 Rosewood shade in this, and as much I love the colour...I was disappointed firsty with the applicator and also the fact that, like you've said, it's not pigmented enough.

    I use it on days when I want a light blush to my cheeks...but thats about it =)

    Nice to have you back btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any Maybelline blushes recently. Actuall, I haven't tried any drugstore blushes recently! This does look like a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. I like most of the maybelline products- getting ready for a haul next week :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review. I like most of the maybelline products- getting ready for a haul next week :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rakhshanda!

    I have the same one...even i dont find it pigmented...and i don't know why. i didnt like the applicator...:( :(...So, not to try again :( atleast this shade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't find their blushes to be very pigmented either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dats a very pretty color...apricot flush is good too i heard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very pretty color! I haven't seen this particular blush around here...possibly another packaging? Good to see you're back!

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great reviw hun,its good to hav u back,I dont own any Maybelline blush unfortunately but will check them out,thanx

    ReplyDelete
  11. for the price you mentioned it is a great buy....im trying to build my BLUSH vanity so yeah it'll add nicley to the collection..:-) and btw love da review....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually i have this one in the tone berry sorbet and i agree with you about, this is no the worst ever had, but its not the better one, so i think make assignment, i like more dream mouse blush, make review of this Rak.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loos superb !!!

    i havent tried Maybelline blushes..will do them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Aisha, Seema: really? Why didn't you like the applicator...i found it well enough. But yes It's not pigmented.Anyways thanx for sharing these honest views.

    @ Anamika, Sher, The peach: Hey you should try it out.Especially the Mousse ones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a lovely shade! I am yet to try out any Maybelline powder blushes, I will after my current, very huge, collection gets over :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely shade. I like the blushes as well. Very reasonably priced.

    I gave you an award. Please check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Rakshanda
    dats is a good color and staying powr of 7 hrs is impressive

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy to have you back! I personally think that Maybelline is very reasonable with their price and their products are not bad at all! Adore the rosie color!

    Have a blissful day! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't tried any Maybelline's blushes, but that colour seems pretty and natural

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are still available or not ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Check out http://clanshelper.com/ - I got free CoC gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! THE ONLY WORKING FREE GEMS GIVEAWAY FOR COC!!(LrIingpycr)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig